Friday, April 5, 2013

New Beginning...

I love reading books.

I love telling people about the books I have read.

I love reviewing books.

The point of this blog is going to be for me to be able to:
  1. Tell people about books that I have read and loved.
  2. Be honest and tell people about books that I read and didn't like so much.
  3. Get people excited about books that are coming out that I am excited about.


To talk about all things books.

I have a giant to be read list that I will share in the coming days. I have a lot of books but I'm going to make a list of some of the books I would love to read/re-read this year.

So far this year I haven't read a single book because I have been at a road block. Hopefully this will change and I will be able to read a great amount of books this year.

Until next time...

Happy Reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment